We here at PremiumVials (hereinafter PREMIUMVIALS) appreciate your business and look forward to working with you! Please be advised of the following terms and conditions:
Due to the different combinations of ingredients, in particular active ingredients and essential oils, certain plastics may react poorly with your products and become defective. We cannot guarantee that any container will function properly with your particular product.
For Sprayer and Pump's tube length may need to be adjusted by the customers unless additional services are added to customize the length of the tubes.
We will provide you with samples of most of our products free of charge (customers will pay for freight charges).
Please test your products with each container before filling large quantities!
Premium Vials assumes no responsibility for suitability of any container or closure for customer's particular use. It is the customer's responsibility to do product compatibility testing with containers and closures selected by the customer. We are not responsible for consequential damages arising from customer's selection and use of containers and closures supplied by us.
Price match guarantee only applies to verified invoices and case quantity only.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you on developing the perfect package for your product!
All we ask is that your returns meet all of the following conditions before we issue a credit/refund:
- Items are in unused, original condition and boxes.
- Clearance Items and Special Order items will not be accepted
- Customer will pay freight back to our warehouse
- Original Shipping cost will not be refunded in any return issues or adjustments.
We also ask that you inform us of any defects/irregularities of your order within 15 calendar days of the shipping date. Of course, all returns are subject to prior approval.
Upon receipt and inspection of the product, we will issue a store credit less a 20% restocking fee.
Orders may require 1 to 3 business days for processing and 1 to 3 business days for transit. From order placement to receipt could take anywhere from 3 to 6 business days, if shipped in the continental US.
Once an item has been pulled and boxed for shipping, any cancellation of the order is considered a return and will be assessed the 20% restocking fee. Please see entire Order Cancellation Policy (below).
- An order cancellation that is placed prior to the order being prepped for shipping will be cancelled at no charge.
- An order cancellation received after the order has been pulled and prepped for shipping will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Any order cancellations received after the order has been shipped will incur a 20% restocking fee and any applicable shipping fees to return the order to our location.
Customer Shipper Account Numbers
We do accept customer shipper account numbers (UPS, FedEx, etc…). A handling fee of $8.50 will be charged separately to the customer when a personal shipper account number is used.
Ship the return item using the carrier of your choice to our address:
100 Main Street